CONFIGURING THE "SEND MAIL AS" FEATURE IN G SUITE (SENDING EMAIL FROM AN ALIAS) Print this Article
To activate the alias,
- Sign in to your G Suite email account. (On desktop)
- Click the menu in the upper-right and select Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Under Send mail as, choose Add another email address.
- Enter your name and alternate email address.
- Click Next Step.
- Click Send Verification. Google will send a verification message to your other email address to confirm that you own it.
- Click the link contained in the verification email or enter the confirmation code in the Accounts section of your G Suite email settings
- Select how you would like to reply to messages:
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution